How do I check the battery level?
The battery level is easy to check by doing the following:
1. Briefly press the power button of the IQOS 3 pocket charger to check the battery level.
2. The battery level display will light up and the LEDS will show the battery level.
How long does it take to fully charge the system?
It takes about 120 minutes to fully charge the IQOS 3 pocket charger using an outlet. Only charge the IQOS 3 with the provided IQOS adapter and USB cable.
Should I always fully charge the battery on my pocket charger?
The IQOS 3 does not need to be fully charged to function properly. When the IQOS 3 pocket charger is fully charged, you can use the holder up to 20 times.
Can I use the 2.4 or 2.4+ holder together with the IQOS 3 pocket charger and vice versa?
No, the new IQOS 3 pocket charger is not compatible with earlier versions. If you use the 2.4/2.4+ holder with the IQOS 3 pocket charger, the holder will not charge because the size is not the same. The IQOS 3 holder cannot be used in the 2.4/2.4+ pocket charger because the size is not the same.
Can I use the adapter and USB cable of the 2.4 or 2.4+ to charge my IQOS 3?
You may use the IQOS adapter from previous versions. The USB cable of the IQOS 3 does, however, have a USB-C connector, which is not the same as previous versions.
How do I reset my IQOS 3?
Press the power button on the IQOS 3 pocket charger for 10 seconds and then release. The LEDS for the pocket charger battery level will light up slowly, flash twice, and light up slowly again to confirm that the system has been reset.
Do I have to charge my IQOS 3 before the first use?
Yes, because your IQOS 3 is delivered in an uncharged state, you must charge it before the first use.
What does it mean when my IQOS 3 vibrates?
The holder vibrate function is activated in the following situations:
- it vibrates once when heating begins (as soon as you press the on/off button on the holder to begin heating)
- it vibrates twice as soon as your IQOS 3 is ready for use
- it vibrates twice when the tobacco is almost consumed (approx. 30 seconds before the end)
What does the light on my holder mean?
A white LED always means that the IQOS 3 is either charging, ready for use, or completely charged or reset. A red LED always means that there is a device malfunction. If this is the case, please reset your IQOS and try again.
Do you need more assistance? Please contact IQOS Care by phone at 0800 - 1114 767, available free of charge daily from 9am to 9pm. You can reach us by using the contact form HERE, and additional contact options can be found within the support section. Your nearest IQOS Store will also be happy to help.
What does the light on my pocket charger mean?
A white LED always means that the IQOS 3 is either charging, ready for use, or completely charged or reset. A red flashing LED can appear in the following situations:
- The bottom LED on the pocket charger flashes: The devices is being used outside its recommended operating temperature (0°C to 50°C). -> Wait until the device has returned to within the permitted temperature range.
- LED display for holder status: Holder malfunction -> please reset your IQOS.Do you need more assistance? Please contact IQOS Care via phone at 0800 - 1114 767, available free of charge daily from 9am to 9pm. You can reach us via contact form HERE. More contact options can be found within the support section. Your nearest IQOS Store will also be happy to help.
What is the optimal operating temperature of my IQOS 3?
The IQOS 3 functions within a broad temperature range. However, HEETS tobacco sticks taste best when the system is operated at a temperature between 10℃ and 50℃.
What is the new ProtectPlus system?
The ProtectPlus system includes various technical improvements:
- robust outer case for improved durability
- side opening mechanism for even more reliability
- longer battery life
- newly design heating chamber in the holder for even more reliability